2009年10月31日 星期六

Memory in Australia Working Holiday – Araluen Park

Near the farm I worked, there is a park, sometimes there were some festivals. Every time I came back from city, I thought I should pay a visit there one day.

At last day I stayed in the place, I decided walked there. I thought it’s not far from the farm I stay, but I’m wrong, walked about 2 hours, and I still don’t know how far it is. Luckily, a gentleman at age around 60, with his Harley, offer me a ride. Wow~my first Harley experience. Took another 10 minutes to a corner prior that park, save my legs.

The admission is quite expansive, forgot how much it is, but all I remember is EXPANSIVE. Anyway, I got one and although it’s not worth but the park is a really lovely place.


And, by the way, I walked back without any ride.....and yes, the road ascend.


A pond near the gate

RIMG1886

RIMG1870

A lovely tea house called Charlotte’s House, the beautiful purple flower is everywhere in the park.

RIMG1876

RIMG1884

Some trails

RIMG1872

RIMG1880

RIMG1866

RIMG1874

沒有留言: